Guidelines for Articles Contributors
1. EDU Journal EDU Journal accepts research articles, literature reviews, and confarance papers on English language teaching and learning, linguistics, and literature.
2. To be considered for publication, manuscripts should be typed in MS Word doc. format, using 12 size Times New Roman fonts, single–spaced, consisting of 7-8 pages maximum in length sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.jurnal.ummu.ac.id/index.php/edu/user/register?source=
3. Articles must be written in English.
4. Articles will be reviewed by two designated reviewers, while the editors reserve the right to edit articles for format consistency without altering the sub-stance.
5. Articles are to be written in essay style with a subheading for each part, except for the introduction. The subheading system is as follows:
LEVEL ONE : ALL CAPITALS, BOLD, LEFT JUSTIFICATION
Level Two : Capitals-lowercase, Bold, Left Justification
Level Three : Capitals-lowercase, Italic-bold, left justification
6. The research article should contain: (a) title; (b) full name of contributor(s) without title(s); email address; affiliation; name of country; abstract (max 250 words); (d) key words; (e) introduction, (f) review of related literature, (g) research method; (g) findings and discussion; (i) conclusions and suggestions; (j) references; and (k) appendices, if any.
7. References are organized in APA styles.